Michael Ende  

Posted by Aj

After researching Michael Ende i found some rather interesting information, even though there is hardly any history or information regarding this character. I came across some small details about his past and what influenced him in the writing of the never ending story.

Once i got digging i found that the main set design for the never ending story was inspired by the surreal art of Edgar Ende, Michael Ende’s father. Edgar was a renowned surreal artist himself of his time and looking through some of his work I found some very interesting work. The below are a few examples of his work that I found very fascinating as I think they give a strong message to the viewers.






 The first painting is my favourite as its bout a business meeting that went terribly wrong, so the painting represents how he felt at the moment and it also to me looks he used the colours to portray his emotions at the moment of time.

This entry was posted on Monday 16 November 2009 at Monday, November 16, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment