Research - Castles  

Posted by Aj

I did a bit more research as i wanted to place some castles in my concepts, so to get an idea of how castles were designed i looked up some pictures and a bit of history.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


The last image is my favourite really love the gothic feel to the castle and the whole environment looks amazing. These have given me some great ideas that i can take forward and think about.

This entry was posted on Tuesday 24 November 2009 at Tuesday, November 24, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Don't forget, you have Rochester Castle practically on your doorstep...great for some primary research!

24 November 2009 at 06:41

thanks jackie, i never thought of that, ill check it out if i get some time. If not i suppose ill look it up on the web.

24 November 2009 at 10:56

Actually, I have just looked through your images again, and you have one of Rochester Castle!!2nd from the end...
But saying that, there is nothing like some first-hand experience with your own camera if you get the chance. I have some images that I have taken, that I will put on my blog later tonight, if you want to check them out - feel free to use them!

24 November 2009 at 14:47

A clarification; Alan WON"T be looking at students' Maya work until Monday of next week, which means you have the weekend to complete your various exercises. I know Alan has spoken with the class about this already - so I'm just confirming it from an assessment point of view. I'll do my best to post this message on everyone's blog, but if you could spread the word, I'd be grateful. Cheers!

25 November 2009 at 07:21

Post a Comment